Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Fiesta Edge stereo upgrade

Looking to upgrade the radio from a pretty basic spec 2011 Fiesta to  bluetooth calls/music stream. Not bothered about steering wheel integration. There are literally dozens of threads on this but no definitive list. The google site search option brings up threads with no conclusive results, going back to 2011.

I understand I need to upgrade the facia dash, CD player, dash display, (and bluetooth module) 

Any help much appreciated 

I have an Elm232 wifi dongle. Good shout 👍 Coding doesn't look too difficult at first glance

Just now, 59bhp said:

I have an Elm232 wifi dongle. Good shout 👍 Coding doesn't look too difficult at first glance

i hope you also have the extended licence for forscan as you need this for reprograming modules

23 minutes ago, 59bhp said:

I don't, no. Would "coding" not be a case of ticking option boxes? 

changing any of the ASBUILT data or the module configurations require the extended liscence, they did this to stop someone who just got the sofware to read codes accidently bricking the car

Another problem I've encountered, recently installed some Pioneer coaxials and the front tweeters stopped working 😕 original Speakers are 25w, new Speakers are 40w 

Purchased new Ford tweeters, still didn't work with new replacement Pioneers. Refitted original drivers/bass and worked perfectly. 

Changed the DSP settings too classical and driver bias. Sound definitely brightened up by new tweeters but now door cards rattle like mad and passenger driver/bass has blown a voice coil. 

New Ford drivers/bass speaker arrived last week just waiting for sound deadening to arrive. 

So far it's cost £121 and 6 hours of my time. I should have listened to my gut feels and opted for the Vibe upgrade kit 

I have just done the vibe upgrade myself due to a blown passenger speaker and all I can say is wow, great sound very very loud, linked with the plug and play power box