Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recommended Posts

Hey guys so I just went to clean my car and someone seems to have taken off the back A, does anyone know what they are called and where I can get these from as its really annoying me now. Ignore the dirty car only noticed as I was washing it 🙂


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear about your missing "A". Bad news is that it comes as a complete badge and from Ford will probably set you back £25.

Try eBay, just do a search for Fiesta badges. The remains of the black sticky foam is a pain to get off, I find using a little White Sprit on a cloth helps. Just make sure to wash it off.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...