Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Neb_engineer said:

that sounds like either a flat battery or the master battery fuse has blown

Or the comms has gone ***** up. I'm assuming you don't have a multimeter to check battery volts? Quick check - disconnect battery for 10 mins and see if it all comes back to life when reconnected. If not, most probably duff battery.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Forums


News


Membership