Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are these called??

Recommended Posts

On my 2007 Fiesta, there is a rubber piece, missing, behind the drivers seatbelt. I presume it’s a bumper to reduce noise of the buckle hitting the trim?

Does anyone know what they are called, to try to source a new one? 
I’ve not had luck with the markings on the back of the passenger side. 

2S61 A24562 AAW




Link to post
Share on other sites

There are three different RH "Trim B Pillar Inner/lower" FINIS codes listed in CatCar for different colours.  What colour trim do you have ?

Ebony, Dark Flint or light stone

I think I'd start in a scrappy, and see what I can find.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks for the reply, the interior is Ebony. Scrappy is worth a look the next time I go over.

I didn't know about CatCar, thanks for sharing, lots of interesting info buried in there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...