Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Zetec S Exhaust

Josh_89

Just got under my car to look at the exhaust and its been blowing! Anyone else had this trouble?

Does it sound like its blowing, or you can actually see a gap/hole in the exhaust.

Reason I ask is that I thought mine was blowing when I got the car, but it seems to just be how the exhaust sounds at very low speeds (like backing it onto my drive). I've had the car for 6 or 7 months now and I'm pretty sure it's not blowing, but it still sounds like it sometimes.

I can't see a hole but there are signs of exhaust crap on the weld of the back box my mate has brought a trolley jack to work so going to have a proper look a bit later, a few people have said to me before is it blowing and i just said its supposed to sound like that haha

false alarm! jacked car up yesterday afternoon and there is a small hole there for water drainage, when you look at the standard back box the tips of the exhaust are welded at the top and not the bottom so the water wouldn't be able to get out of the pipes :)

This could also explain why it sound like its blowing

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club