Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boot trim removal

Neil1210

Hi does anyone know of a good video or step by step pick of how to remove the boot trim on a mk7. 5 I need to try and find a leak in the boot. I will be attacking the rear lights but I'm going to put talcum powder around the boot to see where the drips are coming from.

So it's everything out of the boot and spend a wet day looking from the inside. At least it will be nice to get some peace and quiet from the kids lol 

Any help would be great

And if anyone knows the part number for both rear light gaskets that would  be god as well. 

Many thanks Neil 

Have you searched the forum as there are some great threads related to boot leaks - not all involve removing the trim of the boot lid- mine didn’t 

I have tried many times to search. I'm not sure if it's just my phone but it comes up with hundreds of random posts. I know it's lazy but the search is never good on the Web. Maybe that tap talk would be better. But thanks for the reply. 

You are a legend 

Thank you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club