Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Keyfob

Probably simple question, but just received a new Focus Titanium (2021 model) and the KeyFob seems now to only require one click to lock the doors, previously needed two to lock fully. The keypad has only one image of the fob in the middle, the previous had two.

Could not find any info confirming this.

Thanks if anyone can answer this.

You should alway double click your fob or touch your door handle twice when locking a Ford. One click only locks the doors, double click is dead locking the locks. 

• Like 2

Thanks for your reply. Still puzzled as to why the Keyfob now only shows 1 lock symbol on it and the old one shows 2 lock symbols, one behind the other.

I will continue to double click for now, just to be sure.

After reading this I had to check my mk2 & mk4 Focus key fobs and surprised to see to old mk2 fob has a double lock symbol, never really took any notice, just knew that I had to press twice to deadlock on a Ford. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MarkRS9 said:

never really took any notice

Exactly !! its like expecting people to read the hand book 🤣 ......and theres a strange thing, if the OP reads said handbook it tells you all about locking the car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club