Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta ST line edition 125

Jamesb9811

After a few years of not owning a Ford (which I regret) I picked up my brand new race red fiesta st line edition MHEV last week and what a car. Glad to be back to the blue oval again. 

E042B492-8AD3-4C0F-BDD7-3763E937AC1E.jpeg

• Like 2

I have had one since October & absolutely love it.

1AAB65B2-AE10-4379-B15B-1CD3BF511C02.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi Mark

Like me you have gone for the shark fin aerial and wind deflectors. It just seems to set the appearance of the car off better in the darker paint models.

• Like 1

I didn’t go for the shark fin, I just put a short aerial on it but the radio reception suffered badly so I have put the original aerial back on now.

3 hours ago, Rogue2 said:

Nice looking motor Rogue2...Chrome Blue if I'm not mistaken...fabulous colour.  I've got a Fiesta ST-Line X on order in the Chrome Blue...build date is around early Sept because of the parts shortages, believe German plants have reduced their production at the moment.  Dealer has been quite good and ordered the car to my spec with no commitment on my part to buy if the finances aren't quite right...hopefully the deal will work out 👍

• Like 1

Thank you martinf64. Yes it is Chrome Blue, I hadn’t planned to buy a STLine but the local Ford dealership had a batch of Pre-reg Fiestas at a good price. There was the choice of white, black, silver or chrome Blue (2 of each colour) so I put a deposit on one of the chrome Blue ones, then got my car (an ex demo 17 plate Mk8 Zetec with option packs)  valued for px before it arrived for a test drive. The salesman didn’t even realise the car was brand new as it was advertised as used. I got an absolute bargain. 
My previous Mk8:-

F875820D-DBCC-4260-A028-CD95886C1451.jpeg

6 hours ago, Jamesb9811 said:

After a few years of not owning a Ford (which I regret) I picked up my brand new race red fiesta st line edition MHEV last week and what a car. Glad to be back to the blue oval again. 

E042B492-8AD3-4C0F-BDD7-3763E937AC1E.jpeg

Very nice James , exact model I’m contemplating on at the moment. I’ve narrowed it down to the fiesta st-line 125 mhev or the seat Ibiza FR 110. Both very nice looking cars so it’s really down to p/ex price for my Astra and what deal for the new car. I can just buy new with the Ibiza but maybe a 70 plate fiesta for similar money. Completely torn at the moment .

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pompeydave1967 said:

Very nice James , exact model I’m contemplating on at the moment. I’ve narrowed it down to the fiesta st-line 125 mhev or the seat Ibiza FR 110. Both very nice looking cars so it’s really down to p/ex price for my Astra and what deal for the new car. I can just buy new with the Ibiza but maybe a 70 plate fiesta for similar money. Completely torn at the moment .

It’s actually the Ibiza FR 115 68 plate I had before the fiesta and it was a fantastic car the only thing I would say is the build quality wasn’t great, I found it had quite a lot of rattles and some of the materials like the steering wheel leather and plastics felt really low quality but the engine was definitely on par with the fiestas but while the Ibiza was a great car to drive it definitely wasn’t as fun as the fiesta.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club