Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Galaxy 2 Litre Diesel 2013 wrong rear brake pads

Devizes

Hi,

I bought some rear brake pads from ECP "10159126A Brembo" branded. on trying to fit these I couldn't, these were longer than the ones that the galaxy takes.

These are the right pads according to the box label but these don't fit. I put them back to back and these new ones were clearly longer. Does anyone know if these Galaxys have more than one calliper model?

Just worried that ECP will replace them with the same wrong size. Is there a way to identify them clearly?

There are 2 different types of caliper. One for the electronic handbrake, and one without. I'm guessing your car doesn't have the electronic handbrake? As the pads you've bought won't fit a manual one.

I don't know whether EuroCarParts will return the pads you've bought as their website has a big pop up that appears when you go onto brake pads that says something along the lines of "there is more than one style of part for your car. Please ensure you select the correct one by using the fitment tab"