Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaw rate sensor

Hello all. 

Looking for some info. 

Our Mondeo was recently involved in a front end bump, it was low speed and only fired the seat belts, airbag light came on, which after diagnostic revealed crash data, the data has been cleared however when I re installed the module and reconnected everything, the airbag light went out but the traction control one came on, another diagnosis revealed, yaw position sensor fault, this code won't clear, yet the fault wasn't originally there. Could anyone advise where this sensor is also, could it be a fuse or maybe that I've disturbed it or its wiring whilst removing the airbag module. Any advice appreciated. 

Thanks Neil. 

The Yaw position rate sensor is located near the gear stick

Just do a Google search on Mondeo Yaw sensor and it will show pictures of the location and connectors

Capture.JPG

3 hours ago, unofix said:

The Yaw position rate sensor is located near the gear stick

Just do a Google search on Mondeo Yaw sensor and it will show pictures of the location and connectors

Thanks I'll take a look tomorrow, I'm sure I must have disturbed something or possibly blown a fuse.