Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 2020 ST LINE Fuse Box

sheighty7

Hi guys.

So I left my car play USB plugged in when I went to remove it though it felt hot. Since then none of my USB ports work leading me to believe the fuse has blown. (obviously I have checked different car play leads etc) 

Problem is I can’t find a 2020 Mk8 Fiesta St Line fuse box diagram anywhere, and the ones that’s I do find are nothing like the fuse box in my car. 

can anyone shed light on this?! 

Cheers

Have you been onto the ford website and entered your VIN to download your manual?

Does your 12v socket work?

There may also be a fuse in the rear of the unit itself, which would involve removing the audio unit to check. I'm sure someone will be able to confirm before you go pulling your dash apart.

There appears not to be a specific fuse for the USB ports. I suspect that it may be protected from overload by either the infotainment system or the the BCM. A reset as shown of page 337 may help.

https://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/Catalog/owner_information/CG3654en-201909-20200128135830.pdf

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

Great advise, lets me have a check and get back to you. 

So the 12V works as expected. Makes me think it’s an audio related issue. Will try the reset after my dinner

• Like 1

No luck with e the reset either, the issue looks to be isolated to both USB ports.

Frustrating 

1 hour ago, sheighty7 said:

No luck with e the reset either, the issue looks to be isolated to both USB ports.

Frustrating 

Did you do a full master reset, and restore to factory settings?

• 1 year later...

Did you ever get to the bottom of this - My wife's 2019 Fiesta has the same issue - both USB ports are dead.

• 5 months later...

spacer.pngHi have been having same issues so done some research took a couple of photos ( very difficult laying in footwell🤪) hope it may help some one else .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club