Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picked up my Fiesta Zetec 09 plate - a few queries from a Newbie!

RamElle
聽Share

Hi聽

Thank you for welcoming me to the club and to the members who helped with my locking wheel nut question聽馃憤

I have a couple of things I'd like to ask now that I have the car home and I've been able to look at it in more depth.

Firstly is the remote. The previous owner said it didn't work so I've changed the battery and have found that I can now use it to lock the car but I still can only use the key to unlock it! Any help with this would be brilliant.

Also, it only came with one key. How easy/expensive is it to get a spare?

I also was a bit surprised to find a)no spare wheel and b)no cap on the fuel tank. Looking briefly online, I've read this is fairly normal! So just wanted confirmation off members here to double-check that's ok?

Thank you for your time!

RamElle聽

Spare key can be cut - maybe 拢15???? Probably simplest to get it from your Ford dealer. A new remote fob is a different matter, as it has to be programmed to the car.

Petrol cap - correct - none required. The system also means you can't accidentally fill up with the wrong fuel (or deliberately, for that matter!).

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club