Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What app to install

Matty Murray

What app do I need from Google Play is it forscan is that Wright one many thanks people 

If you want FORScan Lite then it is the one that is spelt exactly the way I wrote it. There are other inferior one that look the similar.

You did not say what you wanted it for and you will need an adaptor.

• Like 1

To get in to Central config

12 minutes ago, Tizer said:

If you want FORScan Lite then it is the one that is spelt exactly the way I wrote it. There are other inferior one that look the similar.

uration settings as just my elm327 

To get in to Central configuration setting as just got my eml327 5000k 

15 minutes ago, Tizer said:

Is forscan the best one out there 

1 minute ago, Matty Murray said:

To get in to Central configuration setting as just got my eml327 5000k 

You can't do that with the phone app, you need the laptop version and an Extended Licence. https://forscan.org/download.html

• Like 1

Thanks for that didn't won't to waste money on crazy app

Can you put the extended license on tablets or just laptop m8 thanks 

1 hour ago, Matty Murray said:

I don't know, programming is not something that I know a lot about, there are others on here that do.

The only advice I would give is to do your homework first, read up as much as you can.

21 hours ago, Matty Murray said:

Only the desktop version of forscan is capable of programming modules, you will need the extended license, the instructions for that are on forscan's website, btw why did you want to reprogram something in the central config? Also be aware it's incredibly easy to break the car accidentally if you do not know what u r doing

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neb_engineer said:

Only the desktop version of forscan is capable of programming modules, you will need the extended license, the instructions for that are on forscan's website, btw why did you want to reprogram something in the central config? Also be aware it's incredibly easy to break the car accidentally if you do not know what u r doing

Thanks 

4 hours ago, Neb_engineer said:

To activate my bluetooth once I'm finished installing done sony stereo and in the middle of installing bluetooth module an wireing harness 

Something different are able to get a fitting diagram for putting on my side skirts on as have the ones with all clips in side them don't want to use tiger seal as some people say not the skirts with 4 clips along side 

• Confused 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club