Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No indicators when locking car

LeeYo

As title states I get no indicators flashing when I lock my Ford Focus 2015, even when double pressing the buttons but all doors seem to lock as they should and dead lock as they should. The indicators will show on the unlock but never the lock, this has been a problem for the past couple of months now and I have to listen for the sound now. 
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated 

thanks 

Have you looked through the vehicle settings to see if that feature can be switched on/off, it can on my transit.

48 minutes ago, MarksST said:

Have you looked through the vehicle settings to see if that feature can be switched on/off, it can on my transit.

I have had a brief look but can not find it anywhere on settings and there was not much much info on it from previous threads. I would not no where to look or even start 

I've had this 'problem' long-term since the rear n/s door refused to lock a couple of years ago.  Removed the door card and applied copious amounts of WD40 to free it.  Since then, the indicators occasionally flash when locking, and like yours, always when unlocking.  Forscan  points to the rear n/s door module.  I've not bothered to pursue it further although the module is easy to replace.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club