Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo EGR I.D.

Martin B

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, 

I have a 2008 MK4 Mondeo, 1.8 TDCI estate.

I need to change the EGR  valve and my Haynes manual says I have to remove the exhaust manifold to get to the EGR valve at the back of the engine.

When I search online for a new valve, it comes up with the valve, but it show a valve that is attached to the top of the intake manifold, which I have on my engine. ( photo below )

Could someone please clarify whats, what for me. I



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...