Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine malfunction error

TheSwerver

Hello all,

Wife has a 2011 mk3 2.0tdci and had a couple of error codes. P269F and P2463 soot accumulation and engine management light on dash.

Tried a force regen but wouldn't do it, changed the fuel vapour valve and put in a can of dpf foam cleaner. Still no regen, checked fuse and was blown. Replaced fuse and forced a regen. All ok and no codes present.

Now every time I start the ingnition I get the engine malfunction error but no fault codes and no engine management light on the dash.

Any ideas??

Did you reset the DPF learned values after changing the vaporiser? (assuming you can on the Focus)

I think my mate made the car think it had a new dpf.

1444172641_Screenshot_20220412-1733233.thumb.png.b670d1041dbd2c15f6cc167a03f7c97a.png

If you have forscan you can clear the malfunction if there is no codes associated and if all is well it will stay away. The malfunction stays logged separate until you press the clear button.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club