Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 Stereo Wire Colours

sam1.416v

i am gona say this before i write the reply, i only know this cause i am doin an ICE mod to my car, i'm not a swat. :lol::rolleyes:

orange/black: battery

Yellow/green: ignition

white/black: steering controls

brown/yellow: steering controls

black/yellow: Earth

black: earth

grey/violet + white/violet: LH rear speaker

grey/black + white/black: LH front speaker

grey + white: RH rear speaker

grey/red + white/red: RH front speaker

Orange/black: illumination

white/green: engine management-speed signal

hope that helps.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

i have just read this post with intrest,is it the same for my mk6 fiesta (55plate),also where would the wires go in the plug ?

the reason im asking is i just bought the car and someone cut the wires off from the plugs so i need to connect them back to the plugs..thanks in advance

• Like 1

thanks but its no help for me,i have started a post to explain more for what i need

• Like 1

If you share the post here I will help you about 11 tonight? Ive fitted a full ICE install in the mk6 so have notes about all sorts :)

• Like 1

Hi mate,all i need now is the colour code for the speaker wires please

• Like 1

I uploaded a picture of my wiring on here! Must not have posted! I'll have to try dig it off my camera backup

I'll get you the wiring list now

• Like 1

As mentioned above,

grey/violet + white/violet: LH rear speaker

grey/black + white/black: LH front speaker

grey + white: RH rear speaker

grey/red + white/red: RH front speaker

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

just read this topic and you may be able to help me, I have a fusion 2002 it had the old 4500 rds radio I have swapped it for a after market one and i need a wiring diagram for the plug and if you know what pins the 2 wires from the steering wheel control go to i would be greatfull as i am trying to fit one

• 2 years later...

Hiya sorry to jump in but I too what to know where I joint the steering control wires. On the aftermarket sterio there is on wire going in to the female end but the ford male dosnt have an wires coming from the Iso connector from Ford to new sterio.

Also on the sterios female end there are 2 blue wire taped together labled stering controls.

Would it work if I cut the steering wheel  cables from the back of the ford connector and connect direct to the 2 floating  blues steering wheel control wire from the female end off the sterio? Also would it matter which wire goes to each blue wire?? Would  need to test the cables some how????? Would there be a live and neutral????

The sterio has a steering wheel control section where you keep press in a buttons on the steering wheel sterio controls and the tap the function on the sterios screen to program it so there is a link between the stereos memory and the steering wheel buttons on the wheel.

Looking forward to some help.

MANY THANKS 

You might need a wiring adaptor for the steering wheel controls for the stereo. 
I had wheel controls fitted in my old Vauxhall Vectra but to use them with an aftermarket head unit, I had to buy a wiring adaptor that plugged into the stereo loom. 

• 4 months later...

Hi there ive got a 2007 st lost power to the green and yellow stereo wire checked all fuses and relays any would be Appreciated thanks tel 

Checked all the fuses ?

Or just Fuse 44, 3A fed from ignition switch.then to pin 2 of radio connector.

Anything else not working?

Image1.jpg

Being as this is about mk6 stereo wiring anyone know which wire sends the information to the lcd dash to show the station name ? I had the old radio that did show the name of the station .But I have upgraded to a sony  dab radio and that does not ,it is not the end of the world but I would like to know why and see if I can sort it

• 1 year later...
On 7/6/2016 at 9:56 PM, Stoney871 said:

May be of use to you-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bg931o9lopwdpe/167550487-Car-Radio-Pinouts.pdf?dl=0

The file contains many radio wiring diagrams including Ford ones.

Sent from my SM-G930F

this link dosent work have you still got this diagram?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club