Do Not Sell My Personal Information

9 Weeks On And A Little Change To The St

Jack_P

Looks really good mate, adds depth to the bonnet i like it.

That is a tiny bit awesome! :o

Good work!

Snazzy stuff :)

thats a well snazzy car park!

Looks really good and that second pic down is awesome!

Well i have been a busy boy it seems!

All outer trim that was grey is now gloss black and some new pressed plates fitted :D

Not after i clipped a weed sticking out of some bushes the other night resulting in this.

IMG00051-20100712-1238.jpg

Which after a rotor was as good as gold! :D

IMG00052-20100712-1744.jpg

so yes back to the car and with some crappy blackberry camera at hand, here is how it stood yesterday

IMG00054-20100714-1723.jpg

Then when i got home from work all parts had dried and was happy with them so on they went

IMG00055-20100715-16272.jpg

IMG00056-20100715-16272.jpg

For me this is how it should have left the factory, i had been having slight thoughts on whether i liked it that much but now its more individual then im happy to say that all is well :D

Jack

• 3 months later...

Well little as changed, tbh im actually pretty much back to where i started.

Walked outside my house this morning n was looking over the bonnet when this happened.....

IMG00210-20101023-1317.jpg

Off she came!

Nothing else to report other than service + MOT coming up end of november and its returning a glorious 27mpg :D

Chow fo now

Really do like the pressed plates, I would love them for mine but i'm not too sure how it would look :S! Lovely car mate, should be proud ;)

Cheers :)

S666LER Bought them off eBay i think £16 or £18 for both? Very very good quality aswell :)

Beatty i was a bit scepital when i first thought but when i saw them on another ST i went for it :) i have seen some on a mk7 zs and look good :D

I quite liked the vinyl on the bonnet, looked better in person than in pictures.

Still looking snazzy, not keen on pressed plates in deuchlandish but each to their own. Still love the colour :)

probably but i have seen loads on black vw golfs. and some with the numberplates to hand on the dashboard for when dealing with the tripod camera of speed.

Jamie

• 1 month later...

Right then time for a little update

Focus RS splitter i now have ready to fit, but its looking alot harder to fit than i first thought, so will have to fidn some time to get it on some stands and get right underneath it!

My silvatec bulbs have turned up aswell so its time for the headlight de-tango that it needs!

Also been looking at performance mods. K&N57i cone filter for the induction, and this..

My link

Aswell as one of these

My link

Now cost of those three items is about £540.

So i also saw this at £799 and am thinking this is better value?

My link

Thoughts on what is the right buy? The latter pack for 799 is called the st171 kit ( guess the power ) yet i know that just a K&N57i Filter and a flexy have been known to add on 15bhp, and then i still have the cat back to fit!

So debating ideas, thought it put it out there and see what people would recommend

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Well anyway this morning i thought id get up and decide to take some skin off my knuckles..What a pain in the !Removed! it was to do! First one took twice as long as the 2nd time round. But id like to say its now much improved :D ( its a detango if you really cant guess ;) )

IMG00321-20101218-1114.jpg

IMG00322-20101218-1132.jpg

IMG00324-20101218-1156.jpg

IMG00329-20101218-1158.jpg

Next job, splitter

All comments welcome!

Jack

You got the orange plastic out in one piece then :rolleyes: On a serious note though, it's looking good.

You got the orange plastic out in one piece then :rolleyes: On a serious note though, it's looking good.

Its the only way of getting them out without splitting the lamps altogether, You just take out the main lamp, get two pairs of needle nose pliers inside it and just basically crush it. Seems drastic but is an easy way of doing it :)

Looking good! I might detango the MX-5, doesn't involve any plastic crushing fortunately!

• 2 weeks later...

Right then, todays struggle was the splitter. Crikey is it a tight fit!

Its pretty secure on but may still add some more screws so its well and truely ott in place :)

IMG00351-20101229-1437.jpg

IMG00350-20101229-1437.jpg

IMG00352-20101229-1437.jpg

Opinions? I think it looks more dark and smoked and im liking it alot :D

Jack

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club