Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 tyre pressures?

Edgar995

Just wondering what PSI you put in? just serviced my 2014 mk3 1.6 zetec that also came with a free tyre safety check and adjustment if needed and they gave me the car back with 32PSI in front tyres and 30 in back two and the car just seems to drive weird i'm not sure if its because i need to adjust or if the pressures are wrong.

215 / 55 R16

1 hour ago, Edgar995 said:

Just wondering what PSI you put in? just serviced my 2014 mk3 1.6 zetec that also came with a free tyre safety check and adjustment if needed and they gave me the car back with 32PSI in front tyres and 30 in back two and the car just seems to drive weird i'm not sure if its because i need to adjust or if the pressures are wrong.

215 / 55 R16

It's supposed to be 30 on both but 33/34 feels better and not like the tyres are dragging 

2 hours ago, F0CUE said:

It's supposed to be 30 on both but 33/34 feels better and not like the tyres are dragging 

33/34 in all? car had 30 in all before and drove okay but the tyres always seemed to look flat and i have seen other people suggesting 32-34 in all 4 tyres so might give it a go and put 34 in. 

5 minutes ago, Edgar995 said:

33/34 in all? car had 30 in all before and drove okay but the tyres always seemed to look flat and i have seen other people suggesting 32-34 in all 4 tyres so might give it a go and put 34 in. 

I put 34 in mines and it feels the best but mines is heavier. Just mess around and see what feels best. Too high and it will feel floaty.

• Like 1

Ended up letting them all down abit then pumping all up to 32 while cold and now the car feels and drives normal again. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Edgar995 said:

Ended up letting them all down abit then pumping all up to 32 while cold and now the car feels and drives normal again. 

Happy driving 😁

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club