Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Mouth Upgrade for 1.5EB

TakenTheBacon

Can anyone recommend where to purchase the Big Mouth intake upgrade for a 1.5 Ecoboost, they should fit the same as others right?

Have a little bit of work to do to sort the tackiness of this car out

Cheers

Absolute total waste of money other than "bragging bull ***** pub talk" to your mates, and it "looks good".

Does nothing other than an excellent "water collector" under certain wet motorway conditions ending with a wrecked engine - seen it happen on 2 Fiesta's, one on the M5.

better off buying 200 scratch cards!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TrevorB said:

Absolute total waste of money other than "bragging bull ***** pub talk" to your mates, and it "looks good".

I have to agree with you 👍

• Like 2

Didn't think about it's water collection capabilities! Currently I just have half of an air box and an old foam filter with some glue attached to keep it in place (from prev owner), so was looking to invest in this part of the car a bit. Guess I'll just get a new box lid and filter and clean it all up!

There are many posts/threads on various forums where it is stated that the original OEM intake is the way to stay.

The worst scenario is when the "chavs" remove one of the fog lights and replace with an air filter intake tube - ha ha, cracking, in severe weather conditions this set up hoovers the water up somewhat brilliantly!! 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club