Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 2022 B&O rear speakers not working

Chera

Hello guys, I'm having a problem with my brand new car that has Sync 4 and B&O system, it looks like the rear Speakers are not working if the balance it's set on center, also I tried with surround and stereo mode and no difference it's present... What settings should I try? 

4 hours ago, alexp999 said:

Do you hear them working if you push the balance to the rear?

Yes, but the volume's really low, the balance it's still on the front of the car... 

• 5 months later...

Same thing has just happened to my B&O system in my focus 2022 st line vignale estate. only front middle speaker working despite balance being correct.

2 hours ago, ic1101 said:

Same thing has just happened to my B&O system in my focus 2022 st line vignale estate. only front middle speaker working despite balance being correct.

If your model has the B&O amp located under the drivers seat the common problem is the connector gets kicked by back seat passengers, or the wiring to the amp gets trapped and damaged as the drivers seat is moved either forwards or back.

On a 2022 model I'd just get it back to the dealer ASAP (probably not the one at Carrville).

3 minutes ago, unofix said:

If your model has the B&O amp located under the drivers seat the common problem is the connector gets kicked by back seat passengers, or the wiring to the amp gets trapped and damaged as the drivers seat is moved either forwards or back.

On a 2022 model I'd just get it back to the dealer ASAP (probably not the one at Carrville).

It's in the boot on the Focus.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alexp999 said:

It's in the boot on the Focus.

Doh !! 🙄

I should have known that. There is an empty space in my boot foam liner where it would fit if my car had it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club