Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mk5 EcoBoost Titanium 2.0L Petrol - Engine Power

Rick900

Hi All. I've just bought a 2016 reg Mondeo Estate Auto Ecoboost Titanium 2.0L Petrol. It was advertised by a Ford main dealer as 240HP, like they all seem to be.

However, I've found a FordEtis printout in the glovebox, which lists the engine as "2.0L EcoBoost (200PS) - M14". Also states RHD and Territory as (+) "GB".

There is little online info I can find on the 200 (203?)PS 2L petrol Titaniums (Autotrader only list this engine on pre-2014 models and the Etis manufacture date for mine is Sep 15. Also, AT doesn't find the car from the reg alone, as it no longer has its original plate after a personalised plate was removed, so details have to be manually entered).

Have I been sold an odd-ball, or at least accidentally mis-sold as the description was 240 BHP? The door pillar sticker also says 200 PS (maybe 203, but not 240 / 237).

The car is very nice otherwise.

Thanks for any info (before I call the Dealer...).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club