Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus MK4 Sync update issues

Akr0n
聽Share

Hello, since some days Ford site popped a new update for my Focus MK4. I've followed the istructions: downloaded the .zip package, unzipped inside an ex-fat pen drive then connected to the USB port inside the car. The update went well, no issues at all until I got back to the site to upload the log file, site tells me that the file was uploaded succesfully but if I click on the button to search for new updates it shows the same update that I've just completed. I don't know how to fix this thing, any help is appreciated. Thank you 馃檪

Just ignore it, ford update site is VERY slow in updating .

This is mine today, one has been saying there's a map update for weeks, the other that everything is current.

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 11.05.02.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 11.05.15.jpg

same here in Spain. I have contacted Ford and they told me that there was an error on their side and no one knows when it's going to be solved. I reckon about a month more hahahaha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club