Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Puma, Possibly the best SUV??

JonnyPeers81

I start this with, this being my first brand new car, I've had many in the past but old! 

But this new St Line 1.0 litre car has it all, it hs punch when in sport mode, it holds the road well, the torque can be felt as each gear changes when sitting up, it's got cross country to a limit. 

But as a single man, 40,  me and my dog and guitar this is the best car for travelling the country 

2 months so just breaking in but already we've been so far and it still ours like a kitten and has a beautiful tug when needed.

The moist sometimes whe it's cold inside is a ballache like tbh, and a few other things like the screen will flick on and off for a second actually quite dangerous hahaha!! 

Overall good car for the single man on a nice price tag also. 

Anyone else's found issues or happy with there's?? 

• Like 1

I had the ST version in Mean Green - the ride wasn't great simply due to the sport suspension and it just ruined the comfort side of things, however any other model will drive and feel great (my mate has the ST-Line X and feels lovely)

I miss the Megabox and just the quirkiness of the car. I have to agree with you, it has to be the best SUV you can buy at the minute. Normally when car makers revive a classic model name, it goes wrong but Ford have pulled it off this time.

Its a smart move not just because of the name but also because, most of the running gear has been used on Fiestas for years so all the niggles have been ironed out. 

Never had one single issue with mine other than a small rattle in the door card (this was fixed in a matter of days at the dealership) and I still recommend them to friends and family even though I got rid of mine (I went back to the Focus).

Enjoy the motor mate.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 10:00 AM, JonnyPeers81 said:

I start this with, this being my first brand new car, I've had many in the past but old! 

But this new St Line 1.0 litre car has it all, it hs punch when in sport mode, it holds the road well, the torque can be felt as each gear changes when sitting up, it's got cross country to a limit. 

But as a single man, 40,  me and my dog and guitar this is the best car for travelling the country 

2 months so just breaking in but already we've been so far and it still ours like a kitten and has a beautiful tug when needed.

The moist sometimes whe it's cold inside is a ballache like tbh, and a few other things like the screen will flick on and off for a second actually quite dangerous hahaha!! 

Overall good car for the single man on a nice price tag also. 

Anyone else's found issues or happy with there's?? 

Think they call it the honeymoon period. Please report back in a few year’s hopefully you still feel the same.🤣

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club