Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picked up a tidy Mk2

Doughal
聽Share

Picked up the Mk2 on Sunday I looked at recently. Beautifully looked after. 70k on the clock. It's a 1.8l Zetec. So far, the only issue I can find is the rear Speakers have been disconnected/don't work.

Car (2).jpg

15 minutes ago, Doughal said:

Picked up the Mk2 on Sunday I looked at recently. Beautifully looked after. 70k on the clock. It's a 1.8l Zetec. So far, the only issue I can find is the rear speakers have been disconnected/don't work.

Car (2).jpg

Looks great 馃榾 the rears Speakers are a common issue you would need to check the wiring which means some dismantling. When I had mine the Speakers would come on when they felt like it at the rear 馃ぃ

33 minutes ago, Doughal said:

Picked up the Mk2 on Sunday I looked at recently. Beautifully looked after. 70k on the clock. It's a 1.8l Zetec. So far, the only issue I can find is the rear speakers have been disconnected/don't work.

Car (2).jpg

Maybe you should have uploaded a 'smaller' photo, that file size is sucking up all my bandwidth LOL

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Maybe you should have uploaded a 'smaller' photo, that file size is sucking up all my bandwidth LOL

Does look nice though, from what I can see using my strongest pair of reading glasses and magnifying glass!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Does look nice though, from what I can see using my strongest pair of reading glasses and magnifying glass!

Sorry, what is it we are looking at ? 馃ぃ

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, unofix said:

Sorry, what is it we are looking at ? 馃ぃ

Should've gone to Specsavers...聽馃槅

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club