Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keyless entry

Dave2012

Hi, am really struggling to find a bezel that covers the driver side door lock. Ford are say that they only have a bezel that shows the lock, where as mine didn't. To see the lock inside, you have to insert the key blade through a hole underneath and prize it off.

Does anyone know what the part number is? 

It seems the Ford parts department are speaking the truth !!

The only bezel listed for the drivers side handle of your model Kuga does have the hole for the key. Have you tried to see if the one on the front passenger door or the drivers side rear door fits ?

bezel.JPG

33 minutes ago, iantt said:

I'm confused , is it a Kuga or focus as the question is in the focus section? Any clarification what car it is? 

I actually have the Kuga, my daughter has the Focus which had an attempted break in. Both have the same door handles except hers which is a higher model St doesn't have the key hole. 

Well, that's odd as all the ones I've seen have the bezel with the hole for the lock. 

Just had a look on autotrader and all the ones if looked at have the same bezel with hole 

Also the bezel on both doors are held in place with a screw that's accessed from the door edge behind a small plastic cover. 

Screenshot_20221209-225946.png

13 hours ago, iantt said:

Well, that's odd as all the ones I've seen have the bezel with the hole for the lock. 

Just had a look on autotrader and all the ones if looked at have the same bezel with hole 

Also the bezel on both doors are held in place with a screw that's accessed from the door edge behind a small plastic cover. 

Screenshot_20221209-225946.png

There is a you tube video showing how to prize off the bezel to access the lock in the event of a flat battery in the remote. Kuga, Focus and Cmax all have the same handle.

8 minutes ago, Dave2012 said:

There is a you tube video showing how to prize off the bezel to access the lock in the event of a flat battery in the remote. Kuga, Focus and Cmax all have the same handle.

Can you please post the YouTube link. I've viewed more than 10 so far and all of them just have a handle with the keyhole.