Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Has your home insurance premium risen by much?

StephenFord

Swinton just sent me my home insurance renewal, at a whopping 39% increase over last year. Even with inflation, cost of living etc, this seems excessive. Is it within what others experiencing?

Obviously, I'll not be auto renewing, and will use comparison sites, and a final negotiation with Swinton...

• Sad 1

Well, went onto a comparison site, cheapest quote was 26% more expensive than Swinton renewal. So, called them up using my best negotiating voice, they ran my details through the system, to 'see what they could do' and you know what?? Yep, they came back with a new renewal which was 19% more expensive than original renewal LOL

I know when I'm beat, so just went ahead and renewed. Insurance companies are a bunch of theivin' b*stards... (Sorry Dan!)

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Insurance companies are a bunch of theivin'

I bet if you'd fitted a custom manifold on your diesel central heating boiler and had a stage 3 remap, then Dan would have come up trumps 🤣

• Haha 4

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club