Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Looking for a substitue foot for stepladder!

StephenFord

I have just acquired a really good stepladder, but it is missing one of it's stabilising rubber feet. I'm looking for something the equivalent of a few drinks coasters to prop up a wobbly pub table! Aesthetically it makes no difference what it looks like, just after something permanent, safe & secure, but have run out of ideas of what to use. You guys usually sort me out!

laddercaption.thumb.jpg.22f98fae584518df7d06fdf07a972380.jpg

Surely you can buy a pair of ladder feet to fit that cross section from any DIY store?  I wouldn't trust two different feet on the same side personally.

17 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I wouldn't trust two different feet on the same side personally.

Indeed, you should never put cross plies, and radials on the same axle 🤣

• Haha 3

mmm... all now sorted, tad embarrassing really. The stepladders are also a combined 'ladder' as well. On putting them away, I noticed the top of the 'ladder' has 2 x feet. So removed one and placed it on the missing foot. I'll never use them as 'ladders', far too afraid of heights, but can cope with stepladders LOL

IMG_20230725_173910_3.thumb.jpg.a83508759ecd245aa2cfa44c872ed7f1.jpg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club