Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Anyone for uncut bread ?

Ian Lanc

Check out this uncut loaf from Morrisons, the whole inside was a big hole with really gooey sticky dough and not edible, informed Morrisons and they don't seem bothered! Shame on them!!

It wasn't purchased at our local Morrisons but took it back to my local Morrisons who was appalled to see it, their head baker was shocked too, got a refund and a load of points, I'll not be buying an uncut loaf again.

IMG_4736.JPG

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

I think that someone at Morrison's has just seen American Pie recently :laughing::wink:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Zico said:

I think that someone at Morrison's has just seen American Pie recently

I certainly don't get the reference, but it looks like someone has fired a cannon through it!

I like the small Morreasons at Gosport, but not the big one at Totton, Hampshire.

(Not to confused with Toton 16A that I bunked after watching Arsenal play Forest in '71, IIRC !)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

I doubt many on here will get that reference!

Here's a little taster 🤣

• Haha 3

I'm reminded of that film every time I think about turbos...

"This one time, V-band clamp" :laugh: 

• Haha 1

Going back to uncut bread. I buy a loaf every other week. Never had that issue with a crater in it. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2023 at 11:23 AM, tazzman600 said:

Going back to uncut bread. I buy a loaf every other week. Never had that issue with a crater in it. 

Neither have we pal, we buy the uncut bread once a week, just love slabs of bread cut that you have to force it into the toaster, best butter on the toast followed by poached egg & beans with plenty of pepper, sadly we'll never buy the bread again.

Didn't show this to Morrisons to get some kind of voucher, just needed to tell em' but they refunded me for the cost of the loaf plus £12 off my next visit.

• Like 2

I personally prefer my door stopper thick sliced bread toasted under the gas grill. And yes Real butter. 

I like the sound of your toppings so sorry pal I'm gonna have to knick that recipe 😁

• Like 1

Hopefully it was just a one off.

Never had an issue with my semi-local Morrison's and whenever I'm passing I try and stop by and get a Salt & Pepper bloomer loaf.

It's a shame the much more local Tesco's only do Salt & Pepper sticks.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club