Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Looking for a kitchen timer app... (Android)

StephenFord
聽Share

I'm looking for a multiple kitchen timer app to help Christmas dinner go smoothly. Something I can input about 6 x items, all with a finishing time of say 2pm, and inputting individually the cooking time for each item so it'll tell me when I need to put each one in (then an interim time for taking out, uncovering foil, stirring, basting etc. I've googled but can't seem to find what I want.

Always end up using a notebook with written instructions but wanted to try something a bit more high tech this year

Barring that, anyone fancy popping over and cooking lunch on my behalf? 馃ぃ

I admire the fact you're able to cook a Christmas dinner. I must admit that I'd not know where to start, with or without a timer.

Having looked about at the many android timers, there are so many to choose from but it will come down to your own personal preferences and the exact requirements. I quite liked the look of the following, but it's not a recommendation as I've never used it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jee.timer

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club