Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Potential tourneo owner

Bengi

As above we are currently in the market to upgrade from our focus estate, and the tourneo fits the bill, how do people find these as a daily car, and csn anyone give me an indication if they struggle to get in most multi story carparks, can't seem to find a solid answer as all height seem to vary

28 minutes ago, Bengi said:

if they struggle to get in most multi story carparks, can't seem to find a solid answer as all height seem to vary

The height of the car park, or the height of the Tourneo ?

6 minutes ago, unofix said:

The height of the car park, or the height of the Tourneo ?

Probably no help at all I'm afraid but this has reminded me of the time when, on a camping holiday in Devon & Cornwall with "the lads" many years ago, I managed to get our rented Transit jammed under the roof of a multi-storey, so they (the car parks) can't be that high!😀

• Haha 1

New car parks are built to a minimum of 2.7M but it's not so very long ago that the minimum was only 2.0M

There has recently been problems of extracting EV's that have broken down while in a multi-story car park. Breakdown trucks are to high to enter and unlike a 'real' car you can't push or even tow an EV when it is dead.

• Like 1

I was looking at getting a Custom Tourneo before COVID came along, from memory it would get in to most carparks. I would suggest checking the height and looking at the height restrictions of you local carparks or use Google street view to check for any others, you may find details on the carparks/shopping centres website too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club