Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking sensor not working

Lamik

I have an issue regarding my front parking sensors on my 2013 Ford focus as it says parking aid malfunction on the dash. I have attached images that I could take below. The picture taken was of some component attached to the same loom as the fog lights but seems to have disconnected something from a previous accident. There was a dead wire hanging that was supposed to be for the missing parking sensor but it has become too short to be resoldered and reattached and I couldn’t get a clear image of it. I’m not sure whether I should replace the parking sensor wiring loom or to do something else. Any advice would be a massive help. It also says front left outer parking sensor sort to ground or open because of the snagged wire.

IMG_8077.jpeg

2 hours ago, Lamik said:

I have an issue regarding my front parking sensors on my 2013 Ford focus as it says parking aid malfunction on the dash. I have attached images that I could take below. The picture taken was of some component attached to the same loom as the fog lights but seems to have disconnected something from a previous accident. There was a dead wire hanging that was supposed to be for the missing parking sensor but it has become too short to be resoldered and reattached and I couldn’t get a clear image of it. I’m not sure whether I should replace the parking sensor wiring loom or to do something else. Any advice would be a massive help. It also says front left outer parking sensor sort to ground or open because of the snagged wire.

IMG_8077.jpeg

2013 Focus Parking Sensors & Loom .jpg

2013 Focus Loom & Sensors Part numbers 1.jpg

2013 Focus Loom & Sensors Part numbers 2.jpg

2013 Focus Loom & Sensors Part numbers 3.jpg

2013 Focus Loom & Sensors Part numbers.jpg

Should I rewire the whole parking sensor loom?

29 minutes ago, Lamik said:

Should I rewire the whole parking sensor loom?

Judging on your "Wire cut too short to Solder"? comment, it may well be your best option?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club