Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passenger side Low Beam bright not working

Phil Lynch

I have a 2018 Smax. My passenger low beam light bulb is not working (the small round ones under the main light). I’ve put the bulb in the drivers side and it works ok…so it’s not the bulb. What else can I look for? …I can’t find a specific fuse that relates to this light?

• Confused 1

I'm confused to actually which light it is that you have the problem with.

(1) 'Main Beam' - Also called 'High Beam'  When it is on you get a blue warning light on the IC

(2) 'Dipped Beam' - Also called 'Low Beam'  These are the lights normally used for driving at night.

(3) 'Day Running Lights' (DRL's) - On when ever the engine is running

(4) 'Parking Lights' used to be called 'Side Lights'  These are only small (5W) and can be turned on when the engine is off.

Perhaps you could post a photo of the light that you are having the issue with? Only the Main Beam lights have a fuse, all the others are electronically protected by the Body Control Module (BCM)

• Like 1

I'm wondering if these use a halogen cornering light?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I'm wondering if these use a halogen cornering light?

Now that you say it, I think they do use the Fog lights as cornering lights and they have a small round bulb. It could be that 👍

I see that Phil read my answer an hour ago, maybe he's gone to get some photo's 🤔

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club