Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Seat Entertainment System

ajlecky

I have a fantastic 59 reg S-Max with the rear seat entertainment system. The reason we opted for the DVD player was to entertain our two young children on long drives. It has been working OK since we bought it in February but typicallly we set off for France and for some reason the DVD player has decided to not cooperate! We play a disc and within approx 30 mins (variable) the picture stops and we then get the Ford logo and nothing else. We thought it was something the children were doing but have checked and it's not them. We thought the disc was faulty but it happens on all the discs. We have tried cleaning the discs and the player itself but to no avail!

Any ideas how we can fix this problem so that our return from France (in two days time!) is more peaceful?

Ours went through a phase of doing this but then cured itself after about a month or so. Not sure what the cause was although the screens seemed to be getting hotter than usual. Having said that I would be surprised if there is a thermal cutout fitted, so probably a red herring.

Ours went through a phase of doing this but then cured itself after about a month or so. Not sure what the cause was although the screens seemed to be getting hotter than usual. Having said that I would be surprised if there is a thermal cutout fitted, so probably a red herring.

Thank you for your reply. We have booked it into Fords for them to have a look. I bet it works fine when it's there!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club