Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 2011 low bass using aux

RQX

Hey.

So I got a Ford Focus 2011 that got a parrot MKI 9100 installed via aux so I can connect to it via bluetooth but the problem is that I've set the bass to highest (+7) on the sound settings on the car but it seems to only apply when I listen through the radio and not when using the parrot (using aux).

Is there any way to adjust the bass for aux too or is there any other way to fix it?

I used to have a parrot in xc90 volvo because didn't have a bluetooth and playing music through it wasn't great. On a parrot itself is a menu equaliser if I remember right. 

But if your focus 2011 you should have bluetooth in a car radio.

1 minute ago, Zen23 said:

For phone calls perhaps, for streaming music no.

My 59 plate kuga with factory sony plays music and got info on display as well. I had a fiesta 11 plate,  that's played music as well.

I'm surprised on 11 plate focus can't play music through bluetooth. Leave and learn. 

On 5/23/2024 at 10:18 PM, Zen23 said:

I used to have a parrot in xc90 volvo because didn't have a bluetooth and playing music through it wasn't great. On a parrot itself is a menu equaliser if I remember right. 

Nope it doesn't have bluetooth, it's weird because it seems like this is the only car of this year model that don't have it.

I can't figure out how to use the equalizer on the parrot, I can only switch the equalizer option on or off, do you remember how you did it?

No, sorry can't remember. It was 8 years ago. 

Is it mk3 you've got?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club