Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dash lights

Bernard Lyon

Hi everyone I’m new here, I have a Focus Estate Titanium X 2015 driving back from Garstang I noticed a red light flicker, but the ones to the right of the mileage, I can’t find anything about them, right at the end looked like an arrow pointing down thanks

• Sad 1

Downward pointing arrow in your instrument cluster could be the computer telling you to downshift to a lower gear in the same way a green upward pointing arrow would be telling you to shift up a gear. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nick Y said:

the same way a green upward pointing arrow would be telling you to shift up a gear

I had a BMW driver sitting in my car the other day. They were totally fascinated by the green arrows that pointed left and right on my instrument cluster each time I went round a corner 🤣

• Haha 6

Ok perhaps i didnt explain properly, i understand the gear arrows up and down thanks for the comments, now to the right of them pretty much under the diagram of the car i had a red circle with arrow pointing down flash on and off while on the motorway, it looked like that i didnt have my glasses on

4 hours ago, Bernard Lyon said:

i didnt have my glasses on

Could it have been this symbol ?

this.JPG

Have you got traffic signs recognition or adaptive cruise control?

29 minutes ago, unofix said:

Could it have been this symbol ?

this.JPG

Hi  it definitley wasnt that symbol, it was a small red circle looked like a arrow pointing down with waves or clouds underneath, sorry might sound mad, but flickered on , off not been on since, might have to do a motorway trip 

On the plus side.  I've learnt some geography from this thread.  Never even heard of Garstang before.  Had to Google map it. :smile:

If it's a fixed symbol, rather than one that's part of the LCD screen, then you can make all of those come up.  Search Ford 'secret menu' on YouTube.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bernard Lyon said:

like a arrow pointing down with waves or clouds underneath

Ok, I'll have another guess 🤣

try again.JPG

A photo would sure help the OP in defining exactly what he is trying to tell us all 🤣

14 hours ago, unofix said:

Ok, I'll have another guess 🤣

try again.JPG

Beware of falling Patricks in slow moving traffic!

SpongeBob Patrick, Patrick Star SpongeBob SquarePants Sandy Cheeks Starfish  , Patrick's day transparent background PNG… | Spongebob patrick, Patrick  star, Spongebob

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club