Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TravelPilot FX Instructions

PJPaintballer

Hi all,

Just picked up my new Focus ST-2 and it has three manuals for Audio/SatNav system but none of them detail the unit I have installed (it was part of the optional "Communications Pack").

I think it's a TravelPilot FX (as the Blaupunkt CD that came with the car has this written on it), my dealer says he will order a manual but am eager to get started using it.

Tried googling but no joy (well I don't think so as I don't speak Dutch, German or French).

Anyone suggest somewhere I can get some instructions from quickly?

Appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Thanks,

PJ

switch the radio on and press the nav button it will ask you to insert the nav disc

when loaded the screen will display options to use press button next to new,

on the next screen select country button you should get the alphabet displayed,using the enter button scroll along to the first letter and press enter,

once united kingdom is displayed press enter, this should take you to the next screen where you can repeat the process for town and then street,

when all the programming is done it should ask you if you want to start navigation just press enter and your ready to go.

when navigation has calulated you route the cd can be removed to enable cds to be played.

while in navigation mode if you press menu button you can alter settings for the navigation mode,

hope this is off assistance