Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Warning - Woodysbodywerx Scammer

s77ltd

If this guy is a scammer should the Ford Administrators for this forum not take him off and block him from this site permanently.

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?277604

just incase you want to check any info against him fi someone trys to sell you something

Nikolas Hewitt <annd1@ymail.com> or (paul sadler (thought to be his real one), paul woodwards, matt richards)

tel:07534056163

33 Cedardale Park

Widnes

Cheshire

WA8 3JU

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?277604

just incase you want to check any info against him fi someone trys to sell you something

Nikolas Hewitt <annd1@ymail.com> or (paul sadler (thought to be his real one), paul woodwards, matt richards)

tel:07534056163

33 Cedardale Park

Widnes

Cheshire

WA8 3JU

sorry but you really are dumb, do some research, none of those names are mine, that isn't my phone number, nor is that my address

edit: 2 mins reserach of my own brings up that nick hewitt is from derby and has been doing lots and lots of scamming on forums and has been jailed for it, takes 2 minutes to find that info, i don't know where you'd got paul sadler, paul woodwards or matt richards from

i'll make everyone clear of everything here to get my name cleared, right yes a few years ago i might of been paid for some items, been slow with postage or not posted stuff, i got arrested for it, got a hefty fine, paid everyone back and 250 hours community service and a suspended sentence, that was around 12-18 months ago

since then i've been 100% legit, everything gets sent on time or i welcome items to be collected from me, in the last 18 months i have dealt with hundreds of people and had no complaints

yes i made mistakes in the past but now i'm 100% legit and now this guy is going around all forums that i'm on, talking loads of !Removed! and ruining my living

and all this !Removed! about me 'claiming' to be a pro painter/panel beater is because i am, i'll take pictures of all my certificates if you really want me to

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club