Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fusion Body Paint Colour

fusion66

2004 1.4tdi and managed to scrape it a little so need a touch up kit but although online refs to colour show code as 'S' I cannot find a colour to match. Any ideas...it's silver...but which silver?

Thanks

Hi,

Inside the drivers door jamb, usually on the door pillar itself you should find a sticker, black with white print on it. I'm not certain, but I think the code second from bottom on the left is your paint code something like S5 or K7, V9 ..whatever, take the car along to Halfords they will be able to determine the colour from the code (and they'll know or have the means to find out which one is the paint code for certain)...and if necessary mix you a spray can to match.I've been using them for years now and find them by far the best, and value for money.

I'll hazard a guess from what you've said, and the year of your car...it might be 'Techno Silver', but don't count on it...Ford are a crafty bunch... the paint code on my wifes' car doesn't exist in any printed material that I can find anywhere... but the guy in Halfords did a perfect job matching what is described by Ford as Amethyst, but is actually Viola when we eventually got a code for it.

good luck with it anyway,

Pete.