Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacking Point

jmurray01

Has anybody got a picture of the trolley jack point on a MK4 Fiesta please ?

wait till after 6pm and ill post up a pic. i have a mk4 at home but am at work at the moment :)

Thanks orcomma, you're a life saver! B)

Or even better, heres the image from TIS indicating the proper locations for various support points. This applies to the Mk4 and Mk5 fiesta

JackingPoints.jpg

obv the left side of the pic is the engine bay (took me a while to figure out that one!)

Problem with that (and the owners guide diagram) is that I don't know exactly where it is by looking at the dot... Perhaps I'm just really thick but there looks to be lots of places that it could be jacked up in the same area as the blob...

ok as per before ill get a piccie later and post it up. might be between 6pm and 7pm pending traffic.

That'll be great. Thanks again :)

And my Fiesta will thank you when I can finally get her off the ground and change the oil!

sorry for the slightly late reply

heres a piccie of the underside of my mk4. note the arrows pointing to the two trolley jacking points

DSC00748.jpg

hope this helps

• Like 1

It does, a lot, thank you so much! B)

That looks like a clean underside! Not a spot of rust!

You should see the underside of my MK4, it is literally made of rust :lol:

Do you have pictures of the actual car on this site anywhere ? As I'd enjoy seeing a good condition MK4 :)

ill take some tonight and put em up

• 1 year later...

I tried to use the left front point for trolley jacks, according to the Haynes manual (which are the same spot as on the picture @orcommahas posted), but this lifts the front and rear left wheels, which is pretty useless, if I want to work under the front of the car. And also not very safe, because this way I can support the car with only one axle stand, placing it on the front left point for axle stands.

Is there any point somewhere more to the front centre of the car, where I could lift front of the car with both front wheels equally off the ground?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club