Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bumper!

IceDiesel

Had a wonderful birthday present yesterday - some oldie decided to try and get his Kalos to mate with my Focus! Needless to say we had a bit of a collision but his car came off worse than mine did. As a result I need a new front bumper for an 03 Focus - any ideas as to where I can get a cheap one? Colour isnt a problem as I can always get it resprayed to match mine. Also had to get a new number plate as it was cracked. Any suggestions will be much appreciated x

I have a bumper from a local scrappie but now I need a respray on it as my Focus is white and the bumper is blue! When its done I'm looking at getting some fog lights to go in it and make the car look better. How easy is it to do this and is the wiring already there or will I need a loom for it? As before any help is much appreciated x

Most the time, the wiring is present. best answer is to take a look, you should see the wiring looms tied up someone around the bumper.

Thanx Jeebo, hubby thought that was the case but I just wanted a second opinion x

Most the time, the wiring is present. best answer is to take a look, you should see the wiring looms tied up someone around the bumper.

All the wireing was present when I fitted the fogs to a Mk1. Just need to source the switch with the front fog setting as well as the rear.

Already watching some on eBay - will a mark 1 Focus switch do the job or does it have to be from a similar age car to mine?

As far as I remember they are different, so I would say go for one from your age car, its less of a gamble...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club