Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Coilover Kit For The Mk7 From Spax

SPAX Suspension

Hi Everyone,

We dont post on here very often, but I figured that this new release was worthy of a mention.

Click here for the Press release

spax_rsx_coilovers.jpg

These kits come with a 2 year warranty and are built to the highest TÜV standards in our UK Factory.

The Height adjustment uses Stainless steel threads, and the bodies are powder coated, giving a highly durable kit that easily withstands UK winters and salty roads.

The Dampers are gas pressurised with a gas called Krypton. This inert gas improves the low speed ride while maintaining the high speed performance.

The dampers are externally adjustable while still fitted to the car so you can set the car up exactly how you like in a matter of seconds with no tools!

These kits are available through your local distributor for fast despatch.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Hi Everyone,

We dont post on here very often, but I figured that this new release was worthy of a mention.

Click here for the Press release

spax_rsx_coilovers.jpg

These kits come with a 2 year warranty and are built to the highest TÜV standards in our UK Factory.

The Height adjustment uses Stainless steel threads, and the bodies are powder coated, giving a highly durable kit that easily withstands UK winters and salty roads.

The Dampers are gas pressurised with a gas called Krypton. This inert gas improves the low speed ride while maintaining the high speed performance.

The dampers are externally adjustable while still fitted to the car so you can set the car up exactly how you like in a matter of seconds with no tools!

These kits are available through your local distributor for fast despatch.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Hi

Do you ship to all EU countries?

Cheers!

We can ship all over the world, however we also have distributors. Which country are you in?

what't the RRP on them and the warranty... is it valid only if a pro fits them and you have an invoice showing this?

what't the RRP on them and the warranty... is it valid only if a pro fits them and you have an invoice showing this?

Read the press release that's linked in the 1st post you eejit :P

Fitment: Ford Fiesta Mk7 08->

Part No.: RSX115

Retail Price: £799.99

Lowering 35-70mm Front, and 35-70mm rear (20mm-50mm on vehicles with Sports suspension)

What's included: This kit includes 4 chrome Silicone Springs and 4 powder coated, 28 way adjustable dampers to

totally transform the car.

Warranty: 2 year (Transferable)

Hi everyone.

Thanks for posting up the specifics iNath.

The retail price is indeed £799.99 inc VAT, with the current offer these are now £699.99 including VAT. UK Delivery is £12.99.

The Warranty is 2 months from the date of purchase, and we only require a copy of the original purchase receipt (no fitting receipt required), however we do recommend professional fitting it you are at all unsure of what's involved.

I spotted a post on the Suzuki Swift forum from someone using another of our new kits, I thought this quote may interest you:

The spax have to be experienced to be believed!!!! Without a doubt the most comfortable coilovers I have ever had!!!!

At £800 I'd rather go for kw's at £745, there meant to be a really good ride quality, plus come with longer warrenty :P

I never click links, too lazy besides if anyone was serious about a sale, they'd put all the info at first glance.

And £700 seems mighty steep, I'd rather keep £200 in my wallet and put up with my supposedly obferior ride quality of the Gaz kit (assuming mine are really that bad in comparison)

My questions were to benefit others as I already have coilovers and was amazed with the customer service I got when one dampener went a bit noisy.

Hopefully my questions will help one of spax' potential customers make up their mind :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club