Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Favour Please

MarkyR

Can any of you guy's take a look under your bonnet's and see if the bracket in the second photo located down below the battery looks the same as mine? I think mine is straight but have alway's wondered if after I hit the deer that time, if the front strut arm was ever bent? I don't think it was but would REALLY appreciate it if someone could have a look.

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

In this photo the part I need help with is the 2 pieces of metal that are welded together. They are the top of the brace.

maybe quicker and better if you take your car to a car pitch that has one in and ask if you can park beside their's and compare. might be worth taking a tape measure, regards steve

I just want to know if anyone has the split at the different points between the two pieces like mine does?

Took some photo's for you to compare. Hope they're clear enough for you.

This hasn't been crashed....*touch wood*

IMG_20110523_144854-1-1.jpg

IMG_20110523_144904-1.jpg

I can get more later if needed, was in a hurry, cus of the rain :D

EDIT: I think I see the bit your talking about now. I'll go get one of deeper in that gap with a torch. Back in 5!

EDIT2: This is the best I could do, if you're talking about what I'm thinking about it's normal.

IMG_20110523_150700.jpg

Cheers MRC89 you sir are a star, unfortunately it's the part thats out of focus I am interested in lol. Any chance you can try and focus on the metal bar? The one in your last photo the flash has bounced off. It already looks straighter though!!!!

No problem, it's stopped raining now so had a bit more time. That last photo was just my bad phone camera losing it's focus cus of the external torch.

Here's another:

IMG_20110523_153702.jpg

This is about as clear as I can get with my camera. It looks strange but must be part of the design.

That's perfect mate, thanks a million!! Good, your's looks the exact same as mine, my leg is straight haha. But I feel better now, just wanted to be sure. Is yours the same as the bottom of my pic? Below the black pipes you can just see the split in the metal again. Do you have that? Don't need to take another photo.

Yeh it's all exactly the same mate, glad I could help!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club