Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steering Wheel Shape

gingertom

Hi all

Having had my Zetec S now for 4 months and done nearly 5000 miles, i am still finding the shape of the steering wheel really uncomfortable. My previous car was a focus and the wifes is a focus and they both had round cross sections. I find the more square section at the sides of the wheel awkward to hold.

Does anyone else find this and is there a replacement wheel that could be used which still has the radio controls/airbag etc but which is circular

I find the steering wheel super comfortable,but i do drive truck all day so anything would feel comfy compared to that lol.

Back on topic though i must say it fits my hand really well like a glove actually so maybe if you had different size hands you would find it more comfy :unsure:

Hi all

Having had my Zetec S now for 4 months and done nearly 5000 miles, i am still finding the shape of the steering wheel really uncomfortable. My previous car was a focus and the wifes is a focus and they both had round cross sections. I find the more square section at the sides of the wheel awkward to hold.

Does anyone else find this and is there a replacement wheel that could be used which still has the radio controls/airbag etc but which is circular

Never heard this problem before...but there is always the first time :D

why dont you get one of these

Larson-steering-wheel-close.jpg

Jamie :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club