Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Information

SpawnAgain

Hi

Does anybody have the new "Vehicle Specifications" for the Fiesta as Fords website keeps coming up with 404 page not found. This is most annoying as I have no idea what the new Titanium eco model comes with?

As usual thank you in advance

Jayson

Thanks for that. It sort of tells me, but it contradicts its self!

IE Air conditioning Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (Not Available) Then further down it is standard?

What stereo do you get? As they all say not available. LOL

Please forgive me if I've missed them. I've been at work all day and am knackered. I feel with the new eco model I'm paying more but getting less. 14" wheels!! will that help or hinder the ride? So here is another question.

This car with the add ons ,Keyless entry including Ford 'Power' Start/Stop Button,Rear view camera, Leather Pack Titanium eco 1.6 TDI (as I want that engine)£17,040 or from drivethedeal.com for £14,411 OR the new SEAT Ibiza 1.6TDI sportrider with all the add ons for £13700.

Thanks

J

So here is another question.

This car with the add ons ,Keyless entry including Ford 'Power' Start/Stop Button,Rear view camera, Leather Pack Titanium eco 1.6 TDI (as I want that engine)£17,040 or from drivethedeal.com for £14,411 OR the new SEAT Ibiza 1.6TDI sportrider with all the add ons for £13700.

Thanks

J

With regards to the drivethedeal.com idea, I asked around on here when I was ordering my new Fiesta, and as people suggested I printed off the quote from that drivethedeal.com site and then took it into my local dealer to see what they could do..was a useful bargaining tool :) perhaps you should try that when you come to ordering yours, whatever you go for :)

OR the new SEAT Ibiza 1.6TDI sportrider with all the add ons for £13700.

I would personally go for Ford...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club