Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil Leaking Around The Airbox Pipe

marrak1967

HI TO ALL THE SUPER TECHS,MY BROTHERS CAR 2002 focus 1.6 zetec IS LEAKING oil FROM THE PIPE GOING INTO THE AIRBOX HE THOUGHT IT WAS FROM GEARBOX BUT I LOOKED AT IT TONIGHT AND IT SEEMS TO BE FROM AIR BOX PIPE AT THE BOTTOM AND oil LOOKS A LITTLE GUNKED UP?.ALSO HIS CAR HAD battery CHANGE AND LOST RADIO CODE SERIAL NUMBER IS M368154.RADIO IS 6000CD MODEL.ANY HELP PLEASE.MICHAEL

HI TO ALL THE SUPER TECHS,MY BROTHERS CAR 2002 focus 1.6 zetec IS LEAKING OIL FROM THE PIPE GOING INTO THE AIRBOX HE THOUGHT IT WAS FROM GEARBOX BUT I LOOKED AT IT TONIGHT AND IT SEEMS TO BE FROM AIR BOX PIPE AT THE BOTTOM AND OIL LOOKS A LITTLE GUNKED UP?.ALSO HIS CAR HAD BATTERY CHANGE AND LOST RADIO CODE SERIAL NUMBER IS M368154.RADIO IS 6000CD MODEL.ANY HELP PLEASE.MICHAEL

the pipe going into the airbox is just a crank breather hose so the pcv valve is likely gunked up take the pipe off and clean it out all gunked up shows oil changes have been neglected check inside the airbox theres a small filter to catch the oil vapours it may well need changed you get it in the air filter kit code is 1579

the pipe going into the airbox is just a crank breather hose so the pcv valve is likely gunked up take the pipe off and clean it out all gunked up shows oil changes have been neglected check inside the airbox theres a small filter to catch the oil vapours it may well need changed you get it in the air filter kit code is 1579

Thanks mate is that the repair kit code or radio code.Will let my brother know and try and get this sorted for him.

Thanks mate is that the repair kit code or radio code.Will let my brother know and try and get this sorted for him.

sorry shouldve put a . in there thats the radio code

sorry shouldve put a . in there thats the radio code

THANKS MATE WILL HAVE A GO LATER.CHEERS.

not an answer to your question, but whatch out, as typing capitals can be percieved as shouting, just to make it easier on fellow club owners eyes and there mental ears :)

THANKS MATE WILL HAVE A GO LATER.CHEERS.

Thanks mate radio code worked a treat.where is the pcv valve located,is it on that pipe that goes to airbox.cheers michael

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club