Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Manual

Ian Paston

Hi, I'm new here, so hello everyone.

Any one know where I can get he user manual in English for my 2008 Ford Focus, it's a Dutch car, European model, but same spec as UK, with built in Nav?

Give me a few minutes i'm just uploading it to mediafire for you i also have the satnav manual if you want it

Hi evryone, noob question alert ;)

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I've looked around and used all sorts of search terms, and this seems the most approprtiate place...if not please point me in to an earlier thread.

I've just bought my first ford (focus) Style TDCi 1.8 57(2007) and looking for a pdf of the owners manual - I can find the US manual ok, but is there the UK one around at all?

Standard Owners manual for the Mk2.5 facelift is above on my link , if your refereing to a Mechanical manual then they don't exist. in PDF. There's not a great deal of difference betwemm Mk2.5 and Mk2 apart from Body style

If your after a Mk2 owners manual then i can't help sorry

Thanks Preece - it is the Owner's Manual for the Mk 2 I'm specifically after, but the Mk 2.5 link will be useful, and have now downloaded.

Many thanks,

David

• 8 months later...

Hello.

I'm looking for Scheduled Maintenance Guide for my Focus 2007, originaly from Belgium. My engine is 1,8 TDCI.

Please help.

If your after a Mk2 owners manual then i can't help sorry

Shame, I was gonna ask you to point me in the direction of one. Can only find an american pdf, not a uk one.

Been lookin on eBay for one.

Previous owners lost/nicked mine :unsure:

give me a few days ill scan my mk2 manual and upload it mate

give me a few days ill scan my mk2 manual and upload it mate

You sure mate? I know it's massive so that would take ages

Appears to be the US version I've already found mate. Nice one though

yeah ill get started tomorrow night when the nippers are asleep

Nice one mate really appreciate that

If you want to download it, a one day pass is $9.

That's about £5.50, a new manual from Ford is about £24

try ford etis they have service schedules

Thank you, I found it at https://www.etis.ford.com/fordservice/serviceScheduleForm.do. There is no PDF, but there is service Schedule per mileage or year.

Let me notice that it says 200.000 km for camshaft drive belt, unlike my local Ford service which tells me that it should be changed on 120.000 km.

the cambelt is a subject of controversy the tensioner is not warrantied and fails before 100k never mind higher than that the belt is warrantied for 100k however the tensioner goes not the belt i do petrols at 70k ide do the diesel at 80k

the cambelt is a subject of controversy the tensioner is not warrantied and fails before 100k never mind higher than that the belt is warrantied for 100k however the tensioner goes not the belt i do petrols at 70k ide do the diesel at 80k

Thank you for your reply here and at http://www.fordowner...e__hl__cambelt. Similar discussion at

Ford service Schedule says 200.000 kilometres for camshaft drive belt, unlike my local Ford service which tells me that it should be changed on 120.000 kilometres. I gues you use miles, but it's not 100k then, rather 125k, if I understand it correctly. So, when you say 80k for diesel, I guess it's 130.000 kilometres, so it's like my Ford service.

My serviceman tells me to also replace the auxiliary drive belt kit (which is with tensioner and pulleys far more expensive than cambelt kit), because it's very near to cambelt and it can cause a damage if broken. But, he said tensioner and pulleys here should be checked first and replaced only if damaged.

Any thought?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club