Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2.5 Folding Mirrors.

focuscolin

Hi all I have a 58 reg focus zetec tdci can i add the power folding mirrors on mine ? Also what would I need to do this thanks colin. I've got a feeling this might be expensive Lol..

you need the wiring if its there only way to check is to buy the relay and the power fold mirrors and the switch and try them some cars have the wiring in place some dont and its expensive for what is not that great a mod by that i mean most creak in cold weather and the cost its money spent on other mods

Thanks artscot I had a feeling it would be a bit of a job. cracking ? What a shoddy design I'm surprised Ford have that problem ow well something else to modify..

Thanks again mate 312 quid just to look like a flash git...mmmm no thanks Lol i think I'll stick to my original plans chrome lower grill tinted back windows and a set of 17" 8 spoke y alloys...

why not buy a interior sun blind kit which does the rear windows quarter windows and the rear window it looks like the windows are tinted keeps the inside cool can be easily removed and best of all is cheaper than tinting http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-5dr-04-11-CAR-SUN-SHADES-BLINDS-TINT-/190557272166?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c5e193866

Lovein your work there mate they look great another on the list. Thanks again .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club