Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Remove Bonnet Strip?

salsheikh

Guys,

how do i remove the chrome bonnet strip as it want to cover it in carbon film.

also, looking at the chrome strip, it appears that there is a gap between the bonnet and the strip, should it be there?

there should be a rubber seal between the chrome and the bonnet

Guys,

how do i remove the chrome bonnet strip as it want to cover it in carbon film.

also, looking at the chrome strip, it appears that there is a gap between the bonnet and the strip, should it be there?

Hi,

yes its normal for the gap to be their mate, but the chrome lip is prone to spliting in half when people try to seperate it from the bonnet, my advise would be to ust the gap to your advantage and wrap it wher it is.

cheers Lenny. I used for boot light guide to add some LED strip lights (£3 off ebay) on both sides. once i get my galaxy s2 phone to operate properly i will add some pics.

cheers Lenny. I used for boot light guide to add some LED strip lights (£3 off ebay) on both sides. once i get my galaxy s2 phone to operate properly i will add some pics.

thanks mate,

look foward to seeing the pictures, and also some pictures of the bonnet lip when wrapped.

as far as i am aware ''TDCIst'' has recently carbon wrapped his bonnet lip and may be able to advise you on the best wrap to use etc.

PM sent mate!

I'll get my bum in gear and do this guide for everyone too!! I'll try finish it tomorrow! Lol

Also Lenny, I didn't wrap in the end, still a plan... But black paint was a quicker and cheaper option lol