Sign in to follow this  
ijustwantafile

Ford Focus Aluminium Effect Pedal Set

Has anyone fitted these to there car?

I'm tempted to get some when I next get paid. Interested in how the foot rest part fits in and how the floor mat goes with it as mine seems to ride up the foot rest part slightly.

I fitted a set of these. The 3 foot pedals are a direct replacement for the standard rubber ones, they just clip on. The foot rest plate fits in a similar way to the screw-in rawl plugs for plasterboard. So you screw in the plugs into the carpet and then the plate is screwed into the plugs. Personally I don't find that the foot test plate is that comfortable to use because it's at too flat an angle. The fitted footrest in our smax is angled at around 30 degrees so it's comfortable to use. If I was to fit it again I would look at getting an angled plate between the carpet and footrest. Unfortunately once fitted its impossible to take off without ripping the carpet as the plastic plug just rotates in the carpet if rotated anti clockwise.